Jane Iredale Essentials 6 Piece Vegan Brush Set
This new vegan brush set contains a careful collection of basic tools you can use to apply your jane iredale makeup!
- Flocked Sponge
- Angle Liner/Brow Brush
- Blending/Contouring Brush
- Chisel Powder Brush
- Crease Brush
- Deluxe Shader Brush
How to Use
- The Angle Liner/Brow Brush: This is a short, slanted synthetic brush that is a magic wand for the eyes! Use for shading brows, eyeliner, smoking out the under-eye area. It can also double as a lip brush.
- The Blending/Contouring Brush: This is a large, angled top, medium-density, synthetic brush that can be used with any powder, cream, liquid or to contour and blend. Also ideal as a blush brush.
- The Crease Brush: This is a long, tapered brush that makes applying and blending eye shadows so simple. Use to defi ne, layer, blend and build colour intensity in the crease. Due to the precision dome shape, the Crease Brush also makes for a great tool when using a powder highlight or placing setting powders in hard to reach areas of the face.
- The Chisel Powder Brush: This is a full, plush brush specially designed for applying loose powders. It can also be used to guide any other powder product such as pressed powder, bronzer, blush and highlighters onto the skin.
- The Deluxe Shader Brush: This is a flat, medium-density brush with medium-length bristles that make block colour application on the eyes simple. It can also be used to apply highlighter under the brow bone and can apply and blend concealer seamlessly. Use also for precise powder shaping around the lip line.
- The Flocked Sponge: This is a synthetic, non-latex sponge that can be used with both liquid, cream and powder minerals. Applies and blends minerals like no other sponge. For extra coverage, gently pick up powder products and press and roll sponge onto area.