Environ Sun Care RAD SPF 15
RAD SPF 15 is a sun protection cream containing sun filters and reflectors to provide SPF 15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E which help to fight free radicals.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- Broad spectrum.
- Medium protection.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
- It’s light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel.
- Suitable for use under make-up.
HOW TO USE
- First apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- The apply RAD in an even layer to the face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
- Reapply frequently, every 90 min to 2 hrs to achieve optimal protection.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
NOTE: Environ logo, text, graphics and photo images: All rights reserved. Used by permission.