Environ Focus Care Radiance Vita Botanical Mela Fade Serum
Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
Click here for more information on hyperpigmentation – Melanogenesis Hyperpigmentation and its Management
- Geranium Robertianum (Herb Robert) Extract (PrincessCare)
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Biobenety®)
- Lactic Acid
- Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract (ApiniaWhite)
- Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum) (Clairju)
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract (Neem Leaf Liquid B)
- Prunus Yedeonsis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract (Sakura Extract B)
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract (Honeybush Extract)
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce theappearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
HOW TO USE
Mela-Fade Serum A and B may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
- The Mela-Fade Serum System may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of pigmentation, dark patches and sun damage become visible.
NOTE: Environ logo, text, graphics and photo images: All rights reserved. Used by permission.