Environ Focus Care Clarity+ Hydroxy Acid Sebu Clear Masque
Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque is an acid cream mask that contains a combination of exfoliating acids to help clear the appearance of existing breakouts, leaving the skin looking visibly clearer.
- Lactic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Helps to clear the appearance of existing breakouts.
- Leaving the skin looking visibly clearer and healthier.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Using the brush provided, apply an even layer of this masque to the affected areas.
- Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with tepid water.
- Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
- May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
- Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Sebu-Clear Masque* may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of oiliness and breakouts start becoming visible.
* Avoid if allergic to Aspirin®.
NOTE: Environ logo, text, graphics and photo images: All rights reserved. Used by permission.