Following traditional naturopathic priciples, LympaDerm has been expertly formulated to support skin conditions and the lymphatic system. A holistic blend of cleavers, burdock, pokeroot, yellow dock and echinacea combined with zinc and vitamin A for skin support.
- Treatment for acne – cleavers is traditionally used in western herbal for acne
- Maintains healthy skin membranes
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports connective tissue formation, cell growth, replication and skin integrity
- May assist in the prevention and treatment of vitamin A and zinc deficiencies
- Holistic, naturopathic-based formula
- Traditionally used herbs for skin health
- Yellow dock is indicated in western herbal medicine for minor long-standing skin conditions
- Cleavers and burdock are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as diuretics
- Uses sustainably harvested, premium quality herbs and stringent quality control procedures
Directions: Take (1) one tablet (3) three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg or 3 mg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.