Pico Laser Rejuvenation
- Double cleanse
- Topical anaesthetic application
- Pico laser
- Oxygen infusion spray
- LED light therapy
Helps treat skin imperfection, reduces pigmentation, decrease visibility of acne scars, stimulates collagen production, regenerates the skin, decreases the appearance of uneven skin tone, improves skin texture, for firmer and plump skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the size of pores
Before & After
After multiple session of Pico Laser treatment
Pigmentations on the back treated with Pico Laser
Hyperpigmentation treated with multiple sessions of laser treatment
How does pico laser rejuvenation works?
Pico laser treatment is often used as highly effective tattoo removal treatment because it is so precise and effective in targeting unwanted pigment. It is also highly effective in reducing pigmentation. It delivers pulses of energy at a targeted skin area. These short burst of energy treat the skin’s area of concern without damaging the surrounded skin.
What are the benefits of pico laser rejuvenation?
Skin discoloration can be caused by a variety of issues, like aging, sun exposure, acne scars, dark freckles and more. Pico Laser helps to reduce, rejuvenate and revitalize your skin issues in a short period of time. It decreases the appearance of dark spots, age spots, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, brown patches, freckles and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it tightens the skin.
Is the pico laser rejuvenation treatment painful?
There will be a bit of discomfort because of the burst of high energy pulses but a numbing cream can minimize this. A topical anaesthic is applied to minimise the discomfort. It may feel like an elastic band flicking on the skin. After the pico laser treatment, it may feel like sunburn for several hours.
Are there any side effects for pico laser rejuvenation treatments?
The side effects are mild and of short duration. A slight redness or a sunburnt feeling may be experienced following treatment, lasting less than 24 hours in most people.
How many sessions of pico laser do I need to achieve the desired result?
The number of sessions may vary depending on the case of the patient. Normally, four to six sessions, spaced six weeks apart are required for optimal results. We will be providing the consultation and recommend the best way to achieve your goal.
Can I apply make up after the pico laser treatment?
We recommend to refrain putting on makeup for at least 24 post treatment. A mineral makeup with SPF is recommended.
- If you have a tan treatment may have to be postponed, therefore avoid all skin tanning activities including driving and/or tanning products for at least two to four weeks prior to treatment. During this period use an SPF30+ sunscreen applied hourly if you are exposed.
- Do not pluck, bleach or wax areas to be treated for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Retin-A for two weeks or Roaccutane for at least six months prior to treatment.
- Apply the cream provided by the clinic as instructed until finished to treated areas.
- We recommend purchasing a Post Care Kit for effective treatment outcome.
- Any occurring redness is a natural response which normally reduces as the skin returns to normal within a few hours or up to two days. While the skin appears red do not indulge in activities causing perspiration, use swimming pools or spas, take hot showers, or rub wet skin dry. Patting the skin dry following gentle, lukewarm showers using unscented cleansing products and application of recommended post care products will improve recovery time.
- Blistering or swelling is unusual and should be reported immediately while simultaneously applying MySkin Post Laser Soothing Gel. Avoid touching or picking at affected areas as this increases the possibility of infection.
Recommended After Care Products
To maintain and control hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone after your treatment, we recommend Environ Focus Care Radiance in 3 steps:
- for brighter and more even toned skin
- to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
- evenly radiant healthy looking skin
Take on the fight against pigmentation and uneven skin tone with the new Radiance+ Mela-Smart System™.